|
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down
|

The name is Alanna . Rhymes with Banana but i'm not yellow . Came into the world on 23.02.97 . I'm in love with touch screens ! I'm currently studying in Tanjong Katong Sec . I'm a TK TRACKER ! I'm a die-hard fan of Black , White , and those dark gothic colours , like Blood Red . Chan Kah Mun (Singapore School of the Arts) is my bestfriend . My greatest enemies are Liar , Backstabber && Hypocrite . I hate them alot . The world would be sucha better place without them all . ICH LIEBE TOKIO HOTEL!
get 238 for PSLE .
get into Tanjong Katong Sec .
be part of my sch's track team .
iPod or at least a gd MP4 or MP3 .
SLR camera ( pro cam ) / DSLR camera ( semi-pro cam ) .
electric guitar , electric piano/keyboard .
lappy .
touch screen phone .
TOKIO HOTEL'S CDs : Scream , Zimmer 483 / Room 483 , Humanoid .
go to a TOKIO HOTEL CONCERT .
black Dr. Marten boots . ( though i'm not sure what i'm gonna wear it with )
0h Y3ah !
get into Victoria JC or Temasek JC or St. Andrew's JC aft 4 years of sec sch .
take up law && be a lawyer .
set-up a childrens' charity fund in under-developed countries .
" While most are dreaming of success, winners wake up and work hard to achieve it. "
Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥
Friday, April 9, 2010